Anime Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting
Here is where you can find all you need to begin making a character and start playing. Click the link of the area you want to visit.
AU Staff
Word Count

Facebook
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is raselenoa

Our users have posted a total of 4894 messages in 323 subjects
Copyright
Creative Commons License
Anime Universe by AU Founder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at Anime Universe.
Combat Calculator

Person A
Person B

0%

Weavings of Fate

2 posters

Go down

Weavings of Fate Empty Weavings of Fate

Post by Lady Mictian Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:57 am

As winter snow begins to melt into spring it becomes apparent that four lives were to be weaved together by the threads of fate. Different lives, with different origins can such things really be brought together without unraveling the very foundations that life has brought forth? Only by working together could they possibly survive; that in and of itself will provide the challenge and possibly, the growth, of them all. For this is their beginning…
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Experience : 3183

Character sheet
Character's Name: Sarifa Elizabeth Mictian
Level: 5
User Type: Ki

Back to top Go down

Weavings of Fate Empty Sarifa and Syndel: Satori Forest

Post by Lady Mictian Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:53 am

Deep in the Satori Forest of the Futami Kingdom, there was a rustling of the leaves as something dashed by in a blue blur. This may seem strange to those that did not know that better than to those that did not visit the forest often. It was followed shortly by a white blur with yellow eyes. The mistake, the distinct sound of laughter; for as the blue and white blurs began to slow their forms began to become more solid and defined they looked to be a petite female beastling with long ebony hair and a white wolf. Obsidian eyes of the fair skinned maiden in the blue wool and beaded dress looked around. Tan wolf ears from the petite Hayai's head perked up and twitching as so many different yet familiar sounds and activity was taken in by her heightened senses. The white wolf beside her Beastling companion sniffed the air, both panting softly from the ten mile dash. Having used Ki energy, it was no surprise that they were hungry, though their camp was closer to the bay, it only too an hour run rather than a half day's travel.

It wouldn't take long to find a kill as the morning sun rose higher, the pair walked instead of dashed, lucky enough to find and few rabbits to skin and cook after a bit of time. Their meal was surprisingly close to the Ryu Mountain. It wouldn't be odd to see a traveler coming down from the mountains either. As the white wolf laid down, it was the beastling that grew curious enough to start to climb the mountain trail. The wolf merely huffed and laid its head on her paws. The female could feel a change in the wind. Something, she didn't know what, was coming, she thought. Excited, she would climb a little more before sitting down and waiting on a ledge five thousand feet above the ground in silence.
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Experience : 3183

Character sheet
Character's Name: Sarifa Elizabeth Mictian
Level: 5
User Type: Ki

Back to top Go down

Weavings of Fate Empty Re: Weavings of Fate

Post by Yuji Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:08 am

Sleeping soundly and without a care in the world, the girl didn't understand why her body was suddenly beginning to tremble. She didn’t mind it at first but as she ignored it, it started to slightly burn her skin, and increase her body temperature or was it decreasing? The feeling became uncomfortable enough as she had no other choice but to wake up. Open up her eleven year old eyes slowly, to reveal a pair of dark sapphire irises that seemed to stand out with her pitch coal black hair. The bottom of her black hair had about a half an inch of dark blue hair color that matched her eyes, you would think she died her hair tips but that wasn't the case for this child.

Rubbing the back of her right hand over her eyes, to shake away the sleep she felt, little girl's name is Aiko and she looked around confused, “Mama? Grandpa?” she mumbled low enough that only her family would be able to pick up her voice. Yet her voice seemed to land on deaf ears, when no one arrived after waiting there in the cold. Her body trembled but also warmed up to the cold as if it was nothing. This place was unknown to Aiko and she looked at all the people walking past her, as if they didn't notice her.

She was thankful she wasn't wearing a dress like her mother had, Aiko was wearing a pair of light blue jeans and standing up she hugged herself wanting her mother's warm or rather cold and neutral embrace. Her mother's hug's always made her happy and little Aiko would be able to endure anything whether she was bullied verbally or thrown objects. She had never had any serious injuries, as her skin was hard and scaly at times when she was hurt. Her mother Yuji had explained that she was different and it was because of her father's blood that her hard scales protected her better than her vampire blood.

Shaking her thoughts away from her past experiences Aiko looked around as she scanned the area for any signs of her mother or the pink haired boy that was traveling with her and her mother. To her dismay she didn't see either one. As her heart sank, she started to walk forward without any knowledge of where she was or where she could find her family. Lost in thought she continued to walk, without noticing that a man was watching her walk with a sullen look on her face. The man in turn licked his lips, and thought o the things he could possibly do if he had the chance to get his hands on the young girl, she was just the prey a man like him would want. Once she was out of sight he stood up from where he was and followed her at a distance.

After twenty minutes Aiko started to feel scared and worried but shook her head and smiled as she patted her cold cheeks. She couldn't worry, if anything she would have to search for them. "That's it!!" Aiko yelled happily as she stopped in her tracks now at the edge of town. She wasn't too sure about what to do but one thing she was going to do was search for her family. If she was searching for her family she might come across them if they were looking for her too! They had after all ledt Umi Village earlier in the day and it wasn't too long from the time she had woken up.

As she turned around and with a new found plan and resolve Aiko proceeded back to the village. "I can't remember.... mama..." She mumbled as she advanced, she couldn't remember where they were going to be headed when they left Umi village. Patting her cheeks with both hands, Aiko shook her doubts and felt something odd. She hoped that her senses weren't correct but the smell that made its way to her nose was not mistaken. The scent was one of a man's or rather someone or something she wasn't used to and keeping to herself, she continued to walk.

' I need to find out where I am, and if I am being followed. But first, I need to find shelter, food, money, and a map.' She thought as she ignored the man that was still staring at her from a distance. Biting her pale bottom lip, she spotted and in and suddenly ran to it.

The man was startled that she had been able to figure out that he had been watching her. When she dashed towards the inn, he didn't chase her, rather he just watched her. Smirking he chuckled lightly and placed a finger to his lips. "This one, will definitely be mine." A deep and hoarse voice said, as he sank back into the shadows to wait for his new found prey.

Once she had entered the inn, Aiko had quickly closed the door and it was such a difference from outside. Looking around she saw a reception desk, but there was no one there. Looking around she saw a fireplace, a table near the fireplace, a carpet and a few chairs. Taking a seat near the fire place, she pondered on what she would need. "Mama... where are you.." Aiko said sadly as a women entered and jumped, 'oh dear! You gave me a fright hon. You need anythin'?" She said as her brown eyes looked at Aiko, and her purple hair was tied into a pony tail. Shaking her head once, Aiko stopped and answered, "a-ano...um.. C-can I get a room?" The lady smiled at Aiko and replied, "Well of course, ya can! Oh my you must be freezin' in them clothes dear. Would ya like a new set of clothes?"

Brightening up, Aiko smiled and nodded, "yes!" The lady in turn giggled lightly and went to the desk to give Aiko her key before telling her that she would be charged with the amount she would owe. Shocked Aiko looked at her belongings, or rather what she had been missing. She had money? Checking jean pocket's she found a small bag that roughly had 30 gold coins, and the room she was staying in plus the clothes she was to get cost about 10 gold. Counting up 10 gold, Aiko handed it to the lady who in turn returned five pieces of gold back. Puzzled Aiko looked at the women, "Don't worry dear, your mother must be worried so I'll just charge ya for the room. The clothes I'll buy ya as a present." She said as Aiko smiled an angelic and grateful smile as she started to cry. Shocking the inn lady with the sudden action, but before she could ask Aiko anything, Aiko wiped her tears, "Thank you! I-I just miss my mama." Aiko explained as the inn lady took her to her room, which was room six. Once Aiko entered she walked and plopped down on the bed, it was softer than her own bed. She couldn't help but once again close her eyes and drift to sleep, her thoughts went back to her family who she longed to see right now. "..Papa..." she mumbled as her eyes finally rested and sleep took this young girl away.

When the women returned to Aiko, she had brought Aiko a change of clothes ones that would keep her warm in this ice cold land of Yuki-Onna, of the northern Tundra of Amaterasu city. Smiling at the small sleeping child, the women left the clothes on a nearby chair as she left and closed the door behind her. She knew the girl was different and new to the town but there was something about her that could be turned to either good or evil. Shaking those thoughts out of her mind the women went back to the desk to attend anyone that would need a room for the night.

While the raven haired girl slept, she began to turn in her deep sleep. She dreamt of a distant land, one that she had never seen before and what amazed her, the most was how grand the city was. Looking around she could see brilliant dragon's flying in the sky, but none seemed to have a human form. They all had a form but it was that bigger of a human's standing about seven to ten feet tall, or even bigger.

Being amazed Aiko couldn't help but laugh and start running, somehow she felt at home here, something that she only felt with the pink haired boy, her mother and her grandfather. 'Aiko!' She heard a man call her it was strong, and deep. Stopping abruptly, she turned to see a man, a human? No, he was only human as he wore a Katana, and a crown. The man had a familiar feeling, as his red eyes looked at her tenderly, and his raven black hair was nicely kept. What shocked Aiko more was the hand he was holding it was...

*Thump* "oww!!! oww!!" Aiko rubbed her head as she had bed hair, and had fallen on the floor. She had never had a dream like that, "who's hand was that man holding? And who is he? I feel like I know him." she mumbled getting up and seeing something different in the room. There on the chair was a change of clothes, tilting her head in confusion it took her a while to realize that it was the change of clothes she had asked her. Scrambling towards the chair, Aiko took the clothes and immediately changed to the clothes that consisted of a pair of dark blue jeans that seemed a little puffier but warm enough to resist the cold. Putting on a black shirt and a slightly puffy but warm jacket. She was surprised when she also found a pair of black boots that looked warm near the door, but without hesitating she grabbed them and put them on. Her discarded clothes she folded and placed them on the chair. Sighing Aiko wondered what she would need to do and suddenly shivered as she got the feeling she was being watched, but pushed that thought away when she heard her stomach grumble.

Looking out the window Aiko could see it was really dark, she had probably slept more hours than she thought no doubt it was probably past midnight. She didn't feel like feeding on blood, rather she craved raw meat. "Great.. I will have to wait.. I also need a bag.." Aiko said to herself as she sat back down to think of what she would do. Yawning she didn't want to sleep as she tried to recall the dream she had.. "Who are you?"

Shaking her head, she kept debating on things and soon she didn't notice that the first rays of the sun were starting to shine. When Aiko realized this she rushed out of her room and down the stairs to the front step as she headed to find a bag, and food! Without realizing the man was still waiting for her, he had noticed she didn't have any weapons on her, and it made things easier. Once Aiko was out of the inn, she rushed out towards a nearby bakery that surprisingly was already opening. The man smirked and followed Aiko at a distance, as she didn't notice the man at all.

Upon arriving at the bakery, Aiko could smell meat! She craved it as her fangs were about to grow but shaking her head she controlled it as she entered. To her surprise the bakery was also a meatery that had a lot of different types of meats. Feeling her mouth water at this she went up and ordered both raw and cooked meat. She had also bought bread, wasting the remained of her gold, except for the five pieces of gold that she had left in her other jeans, back at the inn. She was just content with this food as she ate some of the meat bread she had purchased. As she exited the bakery owner gave her a travel bag, to carry all her food. She smiled and thanked them as she placed all her purchases in there. It seemed spacious even though she had three different raw meets at least a foot long each, seven cooked meats, six meat bread pieces, and five sweet breads. Sliding the bag as a side pack she waved good bye and said her thanks as she took a bite out of the meat bread. Once she did she heard a man's voice.

"Hey did you hear? I heard someone saw a dragon and vampires at the edge of the Satori forest, up there in the Ryu Mountains" A man said, as Aiko stopped in her tracks, 'Dragon's? Vampires? Could it be my family?' She thought as she approached them taking a last bite of her meat bread before shoving it in her mouth and then asking, "E-Excuse me... w-where?" "Where what kid?" one of the men said as he turned to his friend. Feeling ignored, Aiko took a deep breath and glared, "Where is the Satori Forest?" she asked again as the man chuckled and explained, " It's straight ahead, past the inn you keep going straight. You see that mountain over there? " He asked as Aiko looked to her left in the direction she had come from, and nodded, "Well you go there; once you make it to the top of the mountain you will see the forest. But if I were you i'd give up. The mountain is dangerous for a little kid like you." he said laughing as his companion did as well. Pouting Aiko shouted, "Yeah right! I will go there and find those vampires and dragons!!" Stomping her feet in the snow that was two feet thick, she headed back to the inn, with a pout. Once she went in she felt like there were eyes watching her again.

Once she made it back to the inn, she entered and headed to her room, she wasn't going to stay not with this new information. Going into her room she grabbed the room key, and grabbed the clothes she had left on the chair to put them in her side pack and turned to leave the room. Closing the door behind her she headed back downstairs to turn in her key, the inn lady had just returned from shopping and smiled at Aiko who returned the smile along with the key, "Thank you. I have to go now." Aiko said as she walked out and didn't notice the sorrow that the inn lady's eyes held. She had wanted Aiko to stay but she had just left, and hoped that the young girl would be alright.

Once Aiko left the inn, she headed for the edge of town that would lead her to the trail to the mountains that the man spoke of. Clutching her hands, Aiko hoped she would find her family and figure out why they had been separated. It didn't take her long to reach the edge of town and she soon saw the trail that she hoped led to the mountain. 'sweetheart..' She heard a voice and stopped as she felt the same feeling earlier, the man!? Quickening her pace Aiko hoped to make it to the mountains as quickly as she could.
Yuji
Yuji

Experience : 2851

Character sheet
Character's Name: Aiko Kazue Tsukiyomi
Level: 2
User Type: Adept (Physical and magic)

http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Weavings of Fate Empty Re: Weavings of Fate

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content