Anime Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting
Here is where you can find all you need to begin making a character and start playing. Click the link of the area you want to visit.
AU Staff
Word Count

Facebook
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is raselenoa

Our users have posted a total of 4894 messages in 323 subjects
Copyright
Creative Commons License
Anime Universe by AU Founder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at Anime Universe.
Combat Calculator

Person A
Person B

0%

Take a moment to read

Go down

Take a moment to read Empty Take a moment to read

Post by Zenjuro Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:16 pm

I don't care if everyone else gives up, I don't care if I'm the last one fighting. If one man can't change the course of history, then every history book has lied to me. I know what I'm saying is hollow as hell, because of what I've done with my miserable life so far. I don't have anything planned, I'm just going to charge straight into hell. You can't reach salvation without first fighting off your doubters. I'm done trying to show off I'm done trying to be that high and mighty guy. You may have noticed as of late my ego has vanished quite quickly. But an ego does not simply vanish that fast. No one believes me anymore as I'm the boy who cried wolf, but I do not care If I must face life alone face that wolf and kill it with my bare hands I may sit here for another 10 years. nobody knows. I am both a liar, and one of truth. I am both brave, but cowardly.

I know I've had an easier life than most in regards to family, I always thought because of my hard childhood, I had paid my dues, but I realize, it's not childhood that matters, it's not your family that matters. It's your own life, and what you do with it that determines who you are. A pauper, or a King. You may have friends and family, and they do support you, but that support means NOTHING. If you do not reward their kindness by moving forward with your own life.

And I'm sure, after saying all this. I will continue to sit here, being the fatass I am, unable to change anything. It's hard, harder than most can imagine to break such a hard cycle. I WANT to be healthy, I WANT to be famous, but my mind, my fears, everything works against me. I hate people, but I wanna know people, being an introvert is hard, and it's something most can never understand. You can't FORCE an introvert to become better at life, it is something he must do himself, to an introvert, his biggest obstacle, is in the mirror.

Oh and a big thank you to my family, because without them, life probably would have sucked beyond all belief. It's rare having such a great life and I'm grateful for those who made it possible.
Zenjuro
Zenjuro

Experience : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum