Anime Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting
Here is where you can find all you need to begin making a character and start playing. Click the link of the area you want to visit.
AU Staff
Word Count

Facebook
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is raselenoa

Our users have posted a total of 4894 messages in 323 subjects
Copyright
Creative Commons License
Anime Universe by AU Founder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at Anime Universe.
Combat Calculator

Person A
Person B

0%

A Fresh New Start

Go down

A Fresh New Start Empty A Fresh New Start

Post by Kon Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 pm

"Well the plains seem unchanged since I last crossed them a year ago." Kon said as he walked along with Kai at his side. Kon continued to walking as he thought of the place he would visit to collect the new clothes equipment and any other possible items he would need. Kon thought to himself for a moment, 'Well I believe the best place to go would be just north of the Ryu Mountains. I can't remember the name of the city, but I know it was small and not heavily populated so I wouldn't have to worry about it.' Kon then looked towards the floating ball of gas that only he could see and said to Kai, "Well looks like we will be heading to the north side of the Ryu Mountains to the small town there I know there is at least an equipment shop I can gain some rations and supplies as well as few people to worry about leaving about a 90% chance of no problems." Kai then replied to him, "Well you are right, but you really need to stop worrying and try not to be so militaristic and calculated; you need to be more human like. You speak as though you over think everything to the point you almost have no emotions." Kon nodded in understanding realizing that he was less human than normal, but in all truth he was not human.

Kon continued walking across the plains ready to climb the mountains, but he knew it would be getting dark soon so he would need to set up camp for the night as well as checking over his weapons to prepare for the next day to come. As he walked across the plains he would pick up what would he could find so that he was ready for the next day. Kon walked, but found no wood; off in the distance though he could see an orchard of some kind that could easily could supply him with possible food as well as wood to start a fire.

With an evil grin and a dark glint in Kon's eyes Kon took a single step and then vanished from sight reappearing in front of the orchard. If any could see his movements they would be able to tell his movements were nearly flawless and what would be scarier is that one looking closely he never gain a single opening and could tell he was prepared to kill with his assassin like movements. Once there Kon became less tense and seeming not wanting to kill. He walked and looked around realizing this was an apple orchard and that he didn't need to do much to get them down. Kon looked through the orchard looking for the tallest tree and after just a few minutes he found one that suited him very well. With only a few swift movements he reached the highest branch near the very top of the tree that could hold his weight and equipment. Kon taking his most dangerous blade "Cain" pierced into the tree like butter having the blade lay flat. Kon knew it would be safe right there and took out the new weapons he gained while in the Akuma Kingdom laying them on the blade to hold them.

Kon then crouched and jumped from tree to tree using his tattered coat to catch the apples he would cut down from each tree. After just a few minutes Kon had more than enough food and smirked at his lucky success. Kon took the rest of the apples he collected back to the tree he decided to rest in; he knew he would have a good sleep and that he could rest well for the night. So he went on eating a few of the apples before he prepared himself for the night. Once settled in on the tree Kon would rest up falling asleep peacefully.

Word Count: 670
Entrance Post
Health: 20
Magic Energy Pool: 25 | +35  
Physical Energy Pool: 30 | +35 | -7
Used [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Kon
Kon
Admin

Experience : 3325

Character sheet
Character's Name: Kon
Level: 5
User Type: Adept User (Magic and Physical)

https://animeuniverseau.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Fresh New Start Empty Continuing the Journey

Post by Kon Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:18 pm

The sun rose quickly over the flat plains shining across them with ease as it slowly rose into the sky. The light shined upon Kon in a matter of minutes as it rose awaking him from his deep sleep. As Kon awoke from his slumber he looked around viewing his simplistic yet brilliant view of the orchard shining in the rising sun. He knew that it was best to go on ahead and get a move on from here since he had a good sleep and he knew he had just one choice to travel too. So with that he collected his equipment and went on his way exiting the orchard.

'Well no more stops for now not until I reach the Satori Forest.' Kon thought to himself. Kon walked across the plains ready to head off for the Satori Forest, but knew this would be a very long trip. He walked talking to Kai as he continued on. "So Kai I know my speech needs to be more natural and simple minded, but how does one try to speak as if they were any other person?" Kon looked over at Kai's soul as he asked spoke. "Well Kon first of think simpler don't analyze everything and describe things in an analytical way. You remember how you acted with me at times when we worked in the gang together. That is how you need to try to be some more; you have heard many people speak simple minded just mimic as they have." As Kai finishes his few words Kon nods in understanding and replies back, "Very well I shall do so." Kai shakes his head, "Well at least you could pass as a human noble, now we need to do one more thing you need to find a way to mask your aura from those that can see it like Angels so they don't come after you." Kon nods once again and says back, "Well I myself may have a way to do such a thing, but I will need some help from you for this one; I will explain later on once I figure out how to do it."

Kon continued on walking all day until night finally came once again, but this time he had no where to hide up in. He was just out in the open and could do nothing to about it except head on, but right now he was far to close to the forest are and entering a forest at night was a bad idea. Kon went on ahead and stopped just outside the forest area capable of seeing the tops of its trees in the far distance. Kon pulled out his weapons sitting them on the ground beside his so he could sit on the ground beside him. With a good sigh as he took off his coat he folded it into a pillow like state and placed it on the ground behind him laying on it softly. After just a few minutes rested on the ground he quickly drifted off to sleep until morning comes once again.

Word Count: 520
Magic Energy Pool: 25 | +35  
Physical Energy Pool: 30 | +35 | -5
No Actions Required
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

A Fresh New Start Empty An Exit to Whats New

Post by Kon Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Morning came just as quickly as it came before, but not to long from now Kon will not see the sun as he would at the moment it rose up in the distance. Kon awoke to the sun beaming on to his face making him wake with easy and comfort feeling the fresh heat and the rejuvenating light. Kon got up off the ground grabbing his coat as he did putting it on and leaning over to pick up all of his current equipment. Kon continued on towards the forest knowing it would not be long maybe an hour being around mid morning by the time he reached the Satori Forests edge, but he knew the rest of the way their would be easy it was when he would enter the forest would be his issue.

Kon sighs and begins his walk to the Satori Forest saying yo Kai, "Well the forest is near it would appear to be about 10 kilometers away." Kai thinks to his self, 'Well he is improving; sounds more like a noble now, so I hope that will do.' With that Kon continued his walk ready to reach the edge of the forest by mid morning.

Word Count: 201
Exit Post
Magic Energy Pool: 25 | +35MGM  
Physical Energy Pool: 30 | +35PGM | -3
Actions:
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

A Fresh New Start Empty Re: A Fresh New Start

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down